Lake Worth SailIng Club
Welcome to the LWSC! Steps to become a member include
1. Complete the online application form starting below, then remit your one time nonrefundable application fee to begin the process.
2. Spend time at the club, get involved so you know the members, our activities, and your obligations to support our member run club.
3. Find a member that will mentor you while you are an applicant and who will sponsor you for membership approval.
4. Your application will then be submitted to the membership for voting approval (note we often have a waiting list).
5. After approval, your monthly dues begin and you may keep your sailboat at the club.
A more detailed explanation of our processes and policies should be reviewed after you have applied. These can be found under the Members menu, in By Laws and Applicant Information. These will become visible once you have an ID to sign into our website.
Liability Release Waiver
I hereby waive, release and discharge from any and all liability for the death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me or my family, guest or property, the Lake Worth Sailing Club and its officers, agents and employees indemnify and forever hold harmless the Lake Worth Sailing Club and its officers, agents and employees from any and all liabilities and claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of any of my actions or the actions of any participants, or any member of my family or guest.
I, on behalf of myself acknowledge, that I have read and understand the waiver and release described herein, affirm that this release and waiver shall be construed broadly to provide a release waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.